Terms of Service
By accessing and using this website you affirm or agree to the following:
1. You can lawfully purchase or acquire medical cannabis products in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma or you are at least 18 or 21 years old depending on the laws regarding cannabis in your state of residence.
2. No guarantee of privacy is given by RT66 Apothecary, this website, or any affiliated company(ies) regarding data subpoenaed by law enforcement, federal or Oklahoma state legal systems, or Oklahoma State medical cannabis compliance agencies.
3. This website is for informational purposes only. No medical cannabis is sold, distributed or offered via electronic means.
4. No medical claims are offered or made regarding cannabis. You are responsible for consulting a board certified physician for medical advice and your individual usage. Any statements regarding the effectiveness of medical cannabis are unsubstantiated without further laboratory tests.
5. Medical Cannabis is not an FDA approved medication. Consult your physician before using medical cannabis.
6. Cannabis is identified as a Schedule I drug by the USG and it is federally illegal to possess, use, or distribute within the United States of America.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for rt66apothecary.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. This website does not involuntarily collect information about you or your browsing.
2. Cookies are used for general browsing of this website For the purpose of the age verification system.
3. Any personal information you provide via the direct message will only be used by RT66 Apothecary personnel in order to contact you.
4. No information will be shared with third parties unless forcibly through law enforcement, legal system, federal or Oklahoma law.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to answer an inquiry.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect personal information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a physical security conscious environment.